The Reclaiming Hope Project
OUR 4TH ANNUAL RECLAIMING HOPE EVENT!
Reclaim13, the Arthur Murray Dance Centers of Oakbrook Terrace, and the Dance for Freedom Project, invite you to join us for an evening of socializing, music, and participatory and spectator dancing.
Saturday, March 10, 2018 | 8:00pm – 10:30pm
Schedule of events:
- Registration of Guests begins at 8:00pm
- Short Presentation about Reclaim13
- Dance for Hope Challenge - Swing! (Or free form!)
- Group class - watch or participate, your choice
- Evening also includes: Music, general dancing, and refreshments!
Attire: dressy casual
Dance for Hope Challenge - contact email@example.com
- As part of the event there will be a Dance for Hope Challenge. Contestants in the challenge will compete to raise funds for Reclaim13 before the event, and at the event in a dance competition (swing, or whatever style they choose!). Contestants will be added to our website over the course of the next few weeks.
Two prizes will be awarded to our contestants, and there are two ways to support contestants:
- By donating via our website (prize given to the contestant who raises the most funds, to be announced the night of the event)
- By attending the event and voting for contestants you enjoyed the most! (Prize given to the contestant who has the most spectator votes)
$25 single / $40 couple
Sign up soon, space is limited!
Please consider sponsoring the event. For only $250, you will receive two event tickets and your logo on our social media (including this page), indicating your generous support.
Tickets may be sold at the door depending on availability.
Greg and Connie are proud to support a local organization that directly supports young people near us.
Reclaim13 changes lives and I look foward to partnering and dancing with them to help make a difference in the world around us.
Amanda and Andy have been active supporters of Reclaim13 through Dance for Freedom for more than four years!
Chad is a returning contestant from last year! He has supported Reclaim13 through participation in Dance for Freedom events.
If you and a partner are interested in competing, please let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have turned my sorrow into joyful dancing.
– Psalm 30:11