Reclaim13 is devoted to ending the cycle of sexual exploitation—imagine what we could do togehter.
Churches United for a Purpose
My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you send me and have loved.
Reclaim13 is devoted to ending the cycle of sexual exploitation—imagine what we could do together:
- Form a learning community to keep updated about the latest information pertaining to the exploitation of children.
- Equip individuals to be agents of healing and compassion to vulnerable children.
- Train small ministry teams focused on being agents of healing and compassion to trafficked and at-risk youth.
- Join together in prayer to move the mountain of exploitation.
Eventually we could:
- Create supportive communities for families with at-risk and trafficked children.
- Provide mentorship programs for graduates of Cherish House.
- Create vocational and educational opportunities for trafficked individuals.
Contact us about getting your church involved.